These BestKnownHost brand guidelines provide general rules about using our brand assets and showcasing BestKnownHost content.
The rules apply to all media, including in-store signage, packaging, digital media, and broadcast. Although we’d like to accommodate all the requests we receive, we need to protect the integrity of the BestKnownHost brand, and we have to turn down many requests because the usage requested implies that BestKnownHost is affiliated with or endorsing another company, website, or product.
Generally, BestKnownHost does not provide our corporate logos for personal use other than through our Affiliate Program, and membership in the BestKnownHost Affiliate Program does not allow you to use BestKnownHost Brand Characteristics in any way other than by displaying in an unaltered state the icons, banners, and graphics provided through that program. If you are granted permission via firstname.lastname@example.org to use the BestKnownHost Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
What to do:
1) If you are creating materials that refer to BestKnownHost Brand Characteristic you should also include a footnote that identifies the material used and the owner of the material.
2) If you are using a BestKnownHost logo, be sure to distinguish the logo from the surrounding text.
3) You may distinguish the mark by capitalizing the first letter, capitalizing or italicizing the entire mark, placing the mark in quotes, or using a different font or type style to highlight the mark.
4) Always use “BestKnownHost” as one word, and always spell and capitalize BestKnownHost exactly as indicated. Use the BestKnownHost as an adjective, not as a noun or verb, and not in the plural or possessive form. What not to do: If you are using a BestKnownHost logo, make sure that you don't alter it in any way.
5) Don't remove, distort or change any element of a logo.
6) Don't incorporate a BestKnownHost logo into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo, or company name.
7) Don't display a BestKnownHost logo as the most prominent visual element of your website, product or service.
8) Don't display a BestKnownHost logo in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
9) Don't use a BestKnownHost logo in any manner that violates any laws or regulations. Don't display a BestKnownHost logo on any website that contains adult content or that promotes the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to persons under twenty-one years of age.
10) Don't display a BestKnownHost logo in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us.
11) Don't imitate the look and feel of any of our websites or pages contained in any of our websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
12) Don't frame or mirror any page of the BestKnownHost website. Don't bid on or otherwise use BestKnownHost in Google AdWords or other pay-per-click advertising.
13) Don't include BestKnownHost in any domain name. If you are a member of the media and are requesting usage of a BestKnownHost logo, please contact email@example.com and we will address your inquiry promptly. Only members of the press will receive a response.
Visit our Help Center for all other inquiries.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.